Traditional bracing with solid mahogany back and sides give the BR-140 a pure vintage sound. This understated yet, perfect guitar for any style of acoustic music. Fine black and white top purfling and the original abalone and pearl inlay work on the headstock are touches of fine art. Other features include choice, solid Mahogany back and sides and solid Sitka spruce top. The BR-140 boasts a sound and style perfect for any style of music. Buy yours and never miss a tone or lick.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lsG6l0s9uZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid mahogany back and sides for robust, warm resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice East Indian rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Recommended cases: CD-1510, CB-360