If you want deep, rich tone in a small package—you need to try the new BR-162 by Blueridge! Combining a slim, 12 fret neck on a standard 000 body results in an incredibly versatile guitar that has everything—deep bass, sparkling trebles and a sound perfect for folk, bluegrass and everything in between! A select solid spruce top with forward-x bracing pairs with a body of solid Indian rosewood and the result is tonal perfection that compares favorably with guitars four times the price!
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides guarantees deep bass and strong cutting power
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Distinctive herringbone marquetry, tortoise style pickguard and snowflake position markers evoke vintage 30's beauty
- Nickel-plated 14:1 tuners are smooth and precise to always keep you in tune
- Recommended cases: CD-1514, TL-65
if you want more information.